New Year


I remember that when I was Little my family used to spend new year together, I used to live in Puerto Montt and most of my family were in Valdivia, so we gathered in this time of the year, but now that we live in Santiago we don’t go to Valdivia so much, and there is some part of the family that is pissed with the other since my great uncle died, so it's very difficult to reunion again. However, I’m not here to talk about sad things, I will always remember that celebration as a nice memory.

It was  in my grandparents piece of land, we used to celebrated it there because it was really big and warm, it was the time of the year were I could see my uncles and cousins and share with them, one of my uncles always used to bring a big bag with masks, tiny trumpets, hats and a lot of things for big celebrations, and my other uncles brought a lot of delicious food.

 We stayed all the night talking, eating and dancing this typical song named “Un año mas” until twelve, when it was the time we countdown from ten to cero and screamed “¡feliz año nuevo!”, then we hugged each other while wishing a great next year.

Maybe you think is a normal New Year celebration but for me it was special and a really nice moment.

Comentarios

  1. It sounds very special to you and that's very cute. I hope someday you'll have that experience again

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My love one

A job I would like to have in the future.

A wonderful place